Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Accident


The driver had no idea what to do; his car was screeching out of control, turning and twisting.

The terrified driver just caught a final glimpse of the car in front of him, before ramming

into him. All he could see was darkness, all he could hear was loud sirens in his ears. All he

could feel was the rock hard road beneath him, cold all over. The smell of smoke and burnt

rubber



20 Minutes before the accident.



Driving home, after a long day of work. The car made this weird sound as I switched it on.  I hopped in and drove for about 5 minutes, smelling smoke coming from the engine. I park up against the curve, check the engine. Smoke comes steaming out of the engine, it seems that the engine is overheated. I hop back in and keep on driving watching the engine from time to time.



Not far from home, About ten minutes to go. The sun setting into the distance, calm and quiet road.

I feel the steering wheel spin out of control, the car drifts and turns. I was on my own, I spot a truck come out of nowhere at full speed towards me.




No comments:

Post a Comment